Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cruise starts on Monday the 9th!

We're going on a cruise in 3 days! Ha. Ha. Suckers. Pictures to follow cruise. That is all.
P.S. We are heading to the Bahamas! And now it is one day! Wahoo!

7 comments:

Megan said...

I hope you have lots of fun! Thanks again for coming to visit me the other day! It was great to see you.

Carol said...

I hope you guys have a great time and I look forward to seeing pictures when you get back.

The Nelsons said...

Lucky Ducks! Have a blast!

Hulberts said...

Where are you heading? I hope you have a blast!

sunshine said...

Oh goodie, thanks for telling me! And the rest of the world, now I can come rob your house!! Have a nice trip!! You sucker!!

Anonymous said...

Boy, this week went FAST! I bet it went even faster for you two. Now, you can come back to freezing cold snow to get a good shock to your systems. Now who's the SUCKERS?

Merz said...

Dang you butt heads! I want to get out of this weather soooooo bad. Have fun cant wait to see the pictures