This is the nursery. We are not totally done with it yet. It took us forever to find a crib set because we can never agree on furniture. I was trying to stay away from dark wood. If you've been to our house it's all over the place. But they didn't have this set in vintage white anymore so I relented. Plus we got the converter kit so someone can take the whole thing to college someday. And if they don't they can buy their own bed!!! Take that. I thought maybe it would be a better fit in a apartment than vintage white. Below you will see the frames I painted and then put paper/paper flowers/brads in them. Really easy. Let's just say Wood Connections is probably my favorite store right now.
6 comments:
Fit for a princess!
love it! awesome craft projects, they are all so stinkin cute!! can't wait to see your little one, your almost done! so did you get sick?? hope you are feeling OK!
Love the nursery. There's more to it than mine. Ashley just started sleeping in her room this week, and I've decided I need to do some serious decorating. I'm sorry you got sick. Yuck. Yeah! for Kelsie. I love it. I believe that was the one I was cheering for. Is there a middle name?
Yes kinlsy. It's Sophia. So she will be Kelsie Sophia Nelson.
Cute! Can't wait to meet this little lady!!
You haven't even had your baby yet, and you're already talking about the bed going off to college someday to be used in their apartment?? Wow, now that's planning. Must be Chad I think.. :) I'm just teasing you two of course. Her room looks great. Nice work chiquita!!
Post a Comment