A little after our trip to Meridian, I started at my new gym. They offered 8 weeks free and I jumped at the chance! My friend Trish had been going a few months before I did and I had gone with her on Saturdays for free. It seriously made me want to puke my guts out every time I did it, so apparently I thought I would want to do it for 8 weeks!
I had to work out 3 times a week there and also train the other 3 days for the Ogden Half Marathon. What did I do the other day of the week? Rest people. The Sabbath is a day of REST!!! And I did just that.
The first 3 weeks were pretty killer and I didn't know if I was going to go on with it after the 3 weeks but I did.
Coming into the 4th week I was on a high protein-low carb diet for the rest of the time. It was super hard to stay with it and eat 5 times a day but at the end of it all I lost about 6% in body fat! I think the diet was the real key. I actually really love this place now! It kicks my butt every time I go. Highly recommended if you live in the area.
This is me at the end. Not the best pic but you can see my arms are skinnier. So there ya go.

No comments:
Post a Comment