Thursday, April 8, 2010

What's going on with Kelsie

All of the following pics are the most recent of Kelsie. Oh and me too!

Here she is after some tubtime. Sucking on her bottom lip. I told her if she makes a funny face it may get stuck like that but she's already not listening to her wise mother.
Chillin' on the couch watching the sunrise.
Feeding her some rice cereal for the first time. She's been staring me down while I eat so a couple of nights ago we decided to get out the rice cereal. It was pretty funny to watch her take in the spoon and then push it all back out with her tongue.
Posing perfectly on the couch. Haha.
Apparently, we have a sports fan on our hands. Already taking after Grandma Nelson.
"I love getting ready for the playoffs. I mean...what? I wasn't watching t.v. I promise."

10 comments:

Gooch Family said...

You guys seriously made one cute baby!! I cannot wait to meet her next week. The weird thing in this post is I feel like she looks like Gaines!

Matt and Marti Jo said...

oh i just love her cute face and chubby cheeks!!!

sunshine said...

She's such a babe!! Cute cute cute!

Kinsly said...

Seriously...cute. Cute baby girl. She has the most innocent, sweet looking eyes.

Kathy said...

Watching Spots center, that's awesome!!! She is so cute Beth!

Kathy said...

I meant sports center

Unknown said...

cute pictures! Cute blog-

Megan said...

She is getting so big! We need to get together again sometime soon so I can hold her :)

Hulberts said...

You both look so good!

Merz said...

Holy cow she is so cute! She is getting so big I can't believe I haven't seen her in person yet. I love the basketball picture.