A couple of weekends ago, we headed down to AZ for a few days. This was Kelsie's first plane ride and she actually did pretty well. We got her to sleep for part of it so that was good. I kept thinking about when she is a year old and we go down there again. Oy vey. She will be a handful. This is really the golden age. We had a lot of fun hanging out with the Nelson's and soaking in some Arizona sun. Oh sun how I miss you on this cold Spring day. Of course, I hardly took any pictures. That is going to have to be my new goal. Thanks to Chad's sister Heather, there are some pics below.
All the kids on the Nelson side.
The fam.
Kelsie's first taste of the pool. She did not like it at all. Hence, the crusty face in the picture above and below.
While in Arizona, Kelsie got to try out Grandma and Grandpa's Baby Einstein's Jumper. Chad and I have been looking around for one on KSL classifieds. When we got back, we decided to buy one. She's starting to get the jumping part down and I like watching her use her 'concentration face' while she grabs the other toys.
I still can't believe she's 5 months already. The last month and a half have been the best. So happy and smiley. She's a huge cuddle bug and always lays her head on our shoulders. I've been feeding her rice cereal once a day for about a week now and she always giggles when I make sounds like "mmmmm" every time she eats a bite. We've been letting her cry herself to sleep for naps and sometimes during the night to see if we can get her to sleep the whole night. It finally worked last night and she slept from 7:30pm to 6:30am. YEAH! Hopefully, she keeps it up. No rolling yet but we do tummy time a few times a day now so maybe she'll start. I also sit on the floor with her and have her sit up next to me and have her hold her self up for a few minutes.
And the piece de resistance.......her chubby whubby legs! Ahhhhaaa! Look at those symmetrical fat rolls. The pediatrician told me that they love seeing the symmetry because that means their little legs are growing evenly. Now I look at them all the time and say 'Oh good. There symmetrical!' :) Haha.
Below, I added the outfit and hair thing I made for my sister-in-law Erin's new baby Mia. I really can't wait to make a skirt for Kels. It's such a cute pattern and was actually pretty simple. I just had to have someone help me start it. Thanks Kelli.
P.S. Make sure you leave your email because I'm going private in the next little bit. Thanks.
9 comments:
love the chubby legs!!!
:) here's my smile for you because your babe is just so darn cute! love her leggies! and you are getting so crafty, girl! please come live by me so we can play...oh wait i don't have time to craft anymore, LOL!
Seriously soooooo stinking cute! Make sure you add me to your blog...you have my email! Miss your face!!!
If only I could say the symmetrical fat rolls on my legs was a good thing, haha. Love her chunkers!
Kelsie!! What a cutie. I just sat and watched you sew, oh that was lovely! You've got some real talent, and the bow - - HELLO, so cute! Make me one!! And looks like your trip was fun. Cute green shirt, looks good on you blondie! laters, Kelli
ps Kira, you've got all the time in the world, what are you talkin bout? lol. See you soon, hopefully!
She is such a cutie. Love those legs and her precious smile. Ok so I cant remember if I gave you my email but here it is again if I did" cgneitin@gmail.com
I love all the new pictures! You guys are such a cute little family! Malia has yet to get in a pool but I'm excited to take her this summer when we go home to visit! I love her Chunky Legs! It makes me just want to bit them! I love baby fat! Yummy! hahaha I hope you guys are doing well!
I think I left my e-mail but if not it's
robyn.gubler@yahoo.com
Cute girl! I'm pretty sure I left my email already but here it is just in case...Laceymay2002@hotmail.com
what a cutie!
Post a Comment