And in this corner, weighing in at a substantial 18 lbs, she hails from Woods Cross, Utah and was rated by many as the cutest little baby around, with a smile that defeated many gloomy days, and a cry that could ring your ear drums, KELSIE SOPHIA NELSON!!!!
Not sure who won this battle, but by the looks of Kelsie's expression below, it was pretty intense! I was in my bathroom, getting ready for the day, when I started to hear a lot of 'ahhings'. You know, the sound they make when they are trying to shove things in their mouths?!? Anywhoo, I looked over to find my baby wrestling the blanket. I guess the blanket must have given her the stink eye or something. Take that!
'Oh hi Mom. No, I'm not suffocating. It just looks like I am. No worries. Back to your business.'
And here we have sweet little cousin Mary. She is a week and a half older than Kelsie.
Little buddies.
Finally, she rolled from her tummy to her back this last week. Once. Yes just once. I helped her by holding a toy above her head and it FINALLY got her to roll over. It's a start.
8 comments:
Love her arm rolls, her and Gaines weigh the same! Miss that little girl. I know the ahhhh sound, usually its Gaines thumb that he's chewing on.
That is so cute. Brinlee used to always love to pull the blankets over her face and then act like she was having a panic attack but as soon as I pulled the blankets off she would do it again. It would always scare me
Love the sounds that babies make! She sure is a cutie!
She is such a doll. Love those little arm rolls and her smile is precious!!! Oh and the blanket is cute too!!!
I love when babies get about 6-8 months. Such a fun time. They are so funny. She is so cute. And holy cow, she weighs more than Ashley who is 10 months. (i'm working on it..) She's such a light weight. haha. But so is Trevor. He's only like 11 pounds heavier than Ashley.
You are so flippin' cute!! Love your narrations! WHY did we not ever hang out when I lived there? Grrrr....
dun dun dun...
I like how people commented on how you wrote your post...mainly the title. Because everytime I come on your blog it makes me laugh. I told Bill you blog like you talk. I can just picture you saying dun dun dun...haha. gosh I love you!
Post a Comment